A stunning beach house
with breathtaking views...
Blue Moon Beach House - a modern beach house with panoramic views of Moreton Bay, its beautiful beaches and the famous Tangalooma Wrecks.
Relax on our fabulous deck and enjoy the constantly changing seascape with dolphins, turtles, seabirds, ships, pleasure craft and even the occasional whale passing by. Wander along the pristine white sandy beach stopping for a swim in the crystal clear waters.
Take advantage of all the Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort facilities and activities, available to our guests and only 2 minutes from the house. For the more adventurous, bring your 4WD (or hire one from the resort) and explore our unique and beautiful Moreton Island.
- Sleeps up to 8 people in complete comfort
- Huge stainless steel kitchen with a view to die for
- Large open plan living area with deck
- Main bedroom with king bed & ensuite
- 2nd bedroom with king bed
- 3rd bedroom with 4 single beds
- Large downstairs rumpus room with sofa double bed & separate toilet
- Main bathroom & separate laundry with large washer/dryer
- TV/DVD/CD/iPod entertainment systems complete with large selection of entertainment & games
- Weber Q barbeque, Large fridge / freezer bar fridge, dishwasher, microwave, pod coffee machine - takes Caffitaly system compatible pods
- 4 seater golf buggy (Conditional - available on request only and must be over 25years with current drivers licence)
See more of the House in our Photo Gallery.
How to get here
Moreton Island is approximately 40km offshore from the city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. You can travel to Moreton Island and Blue Moon Beach House in comfort onboard one of Tangalooma Passenger jetboats or you can bring your 4WD across on the Micat ferry.